Renjo – la pass (Alt 5361m.)higher pass trek is located in Everest region in between Gokyo valley and above thame villages, Renjo- la top is very popular for strengthening viewpoint of whole-mount Everest region Himalayas view and exploring the rarest Sherpa village and their culture and religions.
Renjola pass trek is very short and sweet trek route in Everest the region, those who have a short time in Nepal, but still want to see Mount Everest from a close distance then this is a perfect viewpoint. From the top of Renjo la you can see the many Himalayas ranges include three above 8 thousand high mounts like Mt. Everest Alt.8848m), Mt Lhotse 8516m), Mt Choyu Alt 8210M), then less than 8 thousand continue Mt Nuptse 7960m) Mt. Ama Dablam Alt 6893m) Mt. , Thamserku Alt 6630m) Mt. Khangtega Alt 6790m), Mt. Chocolate, Mt. Tawache including beautiful Gokyo lakes.
Renjo la Pass trek leads you Kathmandu – Lukla – Namche Bazzar – Dole – Machermu – Gokyo lake- Renjola top and another side of pass Lungden, Them and back to Namche.
Along the way, you will cross many Sherpa villages, waterfall and you will be mainly flowing until Namche bazaar, Dudh Kosi river it’s the famous river in Everest region trek, many high suspensions bridges and you can also see local people’s daily lifestyle.
On this trek you can also visit very old Monastery, Museum, Sherpa habitations, fertile lands, domestic animals flora and fauna many more . after Renjo la pass you will descend to one of the most famous Sherpa villages call Thame, where most Everest submitter Sherpa was born and in this village, every house young to mid-age man climb mountains, to climb mountains for Sherpa’s normal now, because they were born already in enough high altitude forgo higher mountains.
Thame Villages also give birth for Apa Sherpa who has been climbed 21 times Everest as well many Sherpa men made a big record from these villages. Thamel villages always recommend for a visit once you are one the way to see Mount Everest.
(1) Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel Alt 1300m. B/B.
(2) Early in the morning drive to the domestic airport and fly to Lukla, where your trekking begins, and trek to Padding or Manjo (4 hours )Alt 2800m.(Overnights at the tea house, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
(3) Trek to Namche bazaar 5 hours (3400m) .(Overnights at the tea house, Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
(4) Rest and acclimatization day. (Overnights at the tea house, Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
(5) Trek to Dole 6 hours (Alt 4200m).(Overnights at the tea house, Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
(6) Trek to machermu 3 hrs (Alt.4400m) .(Overnights at the tea house, Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
(7) Trek to Gokyo lake Alt 4700m) & afternoon hike to Gokyo RI viewpoint Alt 5360m) 7 hrs. (Overnights at the tea house, Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
(8) Early Morning trek to Renjola pass (alt. 6361m) and trek to Lungden, 7 to 8 hours. (Overnights at the tea house, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
(9) Trek back to Namche Bazaar via Thame villages, 6 hours (Alt 3400m).(Overnights at the tea house, Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
(10) Trek back to Lukla, 7 hours Alt 2700m)
(11) Fly back to Kathmandu 3o minutes (Alt1300m.)